- Advanced lighting technology overshadows vehicle headlights thus enabling to recognize the licence plate of running vehicles.
- Anti-Exposure IR night vision feature does not effect the driver's view.
- Can capture licence plate at variable distances (with vari-focal lens 6~60mm).
- IR brightness settings can be done to avoid over & lack of light exposure.
- Shutter speed can be set to capture number plates of vehicles running up to a speed of 120km/h.
- Can capture licence plate at a pre-defined distance for best view, by setting park-line guide.
- Mirror image correction.
- 1/3" SONY super HAD II CCD, and new ISP solution design.
- 600TVL (color), 650TVL(BW) High resolution.
- True D/N Camera with Mechanical IR Cut flitter.
- Vary focal 5-50mm/6-60mm auto iris lens for different distance application.
- OSD menu for camera settings.
- Digital WDR function can recognize both shadow and highlight object in some backlight scene.
- Digital noise reduction can reduce the noise in low light.
- Shutter speed adjustable, helps in monitoring different vehicle speeds.
- Park line guide and horizontal mirror for rear-view camera application.
- RS485 Control for IR illumination level control.
- Aluminum dye-casting construction, meets IP66 requirements.
- Suitable for extreme weather condition built in fan for feat ventilation & heater for mist control.
- Supports two cable glands, pre wired with camera and CDS Sensor.
- Outdoor Housing with Mounting.